Buy Quality Amish Sheds at Pleasant Run Structures
Let’s break down how Pleasant Run Structures can solve your storage issues with a quality Amish storage building or one of its numerous Amish sheds. Either one would look great in any location in your backyard.
Pleasant Run Structures specializes in an Amish storage building that can be purchased pre-made from one of its locations in Flemington, NJ, or Parsippany, NJ, or custom made on-site so that customers get every amenity and upgrade that they desire.
The Amish sheds at Pleasant Run come in six styles with a variety of options. Every one of the high-quality buildings has a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty and can be upgraded with stone veneers, plank siding, copper roofs, upgraded windows, or painted doors.
Get the Amish storage building you want by choosing for one of these six styles at Pleasant Run Structures:
- Sterling Shed: This custom-built model can be made with a second floor or a loft for additional storage. Another option is a shed dormer that would create great natural lighting.
- Nottingham Shed: Stone on the front side of this shed is standard, as are the 7-foot-wide Nottingham-style doors. Each door features glass windows.
- Canterbury Shed: Taller interiors walls and longer roof overhangs give the Canterbury a clean look. It also features wider door hinges, window trim and more pitch to the roof.
- Cambridge Shed: An A-frame design that is our tallest single-story shed. The larger walls create room for bigger windows and a larger double door than our normal sheds.
- Winchester Shed: This shed is our most basic but also one of our best sellers. It’s available in any size and any configuration, and we’ll add a third paint color to make it stand out.
- Brighton Shed: Our most economical and basic model is comparable to what is offered at larger home-improvement stores. It does not come with windows and shutters but they can be added if requested.
All of these Amish sheds are perfect for storing yard equipment, outdoor toys, holiday decorations, or pool equipment and supplies. Sheds can be as small as 8 feet x 10 feet or as large as 14 feet x 30 feet.
If you’re looking for a truly custom shed, Pleasant Run will build it for you. Give our team a call at 908.237.1325 and we’ll discuss the specs you’re looking for. We can build an Amish storage building to house a recreational vehicle, a fifth-wheel, or a couple of custom cars. All you have to do is ask!
Get started on your custom shed by clicking here. Once you’ve decided what will look best in your yard, make the call and Pleasant Run will go to work. We look forward to hearing from you!